The OpenDP project welcomes contributions and suggestions, including:
- Development (see below), ranging from creating sample notebooks and working on the core library to integrating with data repositories and participating in initiatives such as federated learning.
- Working Groups (forthcoming), participating in or forming groups focused on topics from differential privacy algorithm development and disciplinary use cases to public policy.
- Education (forthcoming), promoting understanding of differential privacy to a wide variety of audiences, including students and professionals in technical, legal, and public policy domains.
- Partner with the OpenDP project to build system solutions with differential privacy. Please contact us.
- Support the OpenDP project by giving to the OpenDP fund. Please contact us.